Bulgaria is on the fastest growing countries in Europe. Even before entering the European Union in the year 2007, the Bulgarian GDP growing rate of the is over 6,2% a year (since 2004).
The IT sector grows in an astonishing rate of 30 to 40% a year.
Here some information about the IT sector:
- Bulgaria has been ranked in the top 10 of the A.T. Kearney’s annual ranking of the most attractive locations for “offshoring” of service activities such as IT, business processes and call centers.
- The Bulgarian software market has been changing from dominantly outsourcing-oriented to establishment of partnership models between Bulgarian software companies and foreign clients, and development of own products.
- The annual growth rate of the IT sector in Bulgaria reaches 30-40%.
- ICT industry represents 8,4% of GDP, one of the highest in CEE.
- Dynamic but mature industry.
Some reasons to work in a Bulgarian IT company:
- Country with a growing economy
- Dynamic IT sector:
- Over average economic growth
- Young companies
- International oriented companies working in international projects with international clients
- Good carrier development opportunities for skilled specialists
More information about the Bulgarian Economy click here.
More information about the Bulgarian ICT sector, click here.